Cover Pass

Cover Pass WIP from Tony Chang on Vimeo.

Posted: January 18th, 2010
Comments: 11 Comments.
Comments
Comment from twistedogic - January 18, 2010

Nice. i like the fact that it is silent but the break is well big

[Reply]

Comment from Semjon - January 19, 2010

The Technic was absolutly perfect. It was invisible, silent and smuth. That is how magic should look like. But I did not like the way you´ve got in to it.

[Reply]

Comment from Tobelli - January 23, 2010

Very nice indeed. I do agree about the akward start position.
You have a completely calm and fluid style, I like that.

Perhaps you like my video suggestion:

This is myster mark performing his version of the tccp

[Reply]

Comment from Exo - January 24, 2010

oh poor tobelli. another magician who thinks mystery marks videos are real ^^ you need to stop believing everything you see man :p
@ tony : you should check out akira fujiis getready for the cover dribble pass. i hope youll like it :)
(yours looks great so far. i still get way too much movement on my first finger >_> )

[Reply]

Comment from DC - January 25, 2010

Tobelli

Mystery Mark is using a dupe. DOH!

[Reply]

Comment from Tobelli - January 26, 2010

@Exo

Well I wouldn’t define me as poor but if you insist. One thing is sure: Perhaps now, with your information in my posession, I am a bit less poor than before.
So do you really think he is all fake? Why would you think so?

[Reply]

Comment from Exo - January 26, 2010

the “poor” in my above post wasnt meant to insult you. if thats the case im sorry. my improper german english sometimes doesnt get the right point across ^^
well i have enough experience in sleight of hand by now to tell if somebody is actualy realy good at something or just pretending to be. this topic doesnt realy belong on tonys blog though i think so if you want to contact me just send me a mail or add me to msn messenger : h4mx0r777@hotmail.com

[Reply]

Comment from Tobelli - February 5, 2010

@Exo: Wir können auch deutsch sprechen ;)

@Tony: Just saw that apparently your doing a One o one on theory11 congrats.

[Reply]

Comment from Ramo D. - February 6, 2010

love it iv seen it before on your 4 to 1 transpo video and iv been using it even since

[Reply]

Comment from Matze - February 8, 2010

@Exo

schön dass du so erfahren bist..aber mystery mark ist NICHT fake.Ich hab schon einige mal mit ihm über Webcam gechattet und er hat mir seine sachen mit karten usw gezeigt. und das war definitiv echt und mega krass :P

[Reply]

Comment from Elia - March 10, 2011

I loved the double at the end. Ever since your lecture on the magic session, I have started using your push off double, and has taken me 4 months to do consistently. Thanks for that, its an awesome double lift with great advantages. Nice cover pass by the way

[Reply]